sacrifice is such a silly thing
I do
when I'm so seriously in love.
sometimes, though,
I find myself in love all by myself...

the guy isn't interested in the least.

I don't think of myself;
I think of him;
I worry about his health;
I worry that he's okay.
I worry he needs new underwear
or should have a home cooked meal
or that he has a fever...
and needs me to take care of him.
I dream of him...
and what it felt like to have him there
what he smelled like
what he felt like when I put my arms around him...
what his arms felt like
what his skin felt like
what his face felt like
what his lips felt like
ooohhh I should stop that.

what I felt like when I first laid eyes on him...
my heart lept out of my chest and I thought it was going to explode.

Yes, I still yearn for him...
Yes, even lust for him.

And what does he do?
Ignores me...

I should really obsess over somebody who gives a shit.
that would be a good new start
blog comments powered by Disqus