in a stream of consciousness
I wonder what it's like in Egypt now that they've killed the pigs.
I wonder what it was like before they killed the pigs;
I gather there was not as much garbage as there is now...
and that the reason
they killed
the pigs
is because of the swine flu scare.
Now...
they have an even bigger problem...

And no swine flu epidemic.

I wonder what it was like in Cuba
when Castro ran on a platform of "change"
and proceeded to do to Cuba
what Obama is doing here in the US.
What did the Cubans do in response, I wonder?
I know some of them escaped.
And came...
to America.

But for us...
there is nowhere to turn.

America is
"it".

That really bothers me.

America is the last hope for the world...
the bastion of freedom
that people of depended on for over a hundred years.

The last bastion of freedom
is being choked to death
by clueless elitists
who've never had a real job.

Some days I wonder
how a rich elitist like Barack Obama
can let his brother starve in a shack
on a few dollars a year
and do nothing...
while claiming he believes in
redistribution of wealth.

It's really redistribution of MY wealth...
he wants to keep his own money in his pocket...
and spread my money
to the criminal tax dodgers in Congress
and their special interests,
and unions.

All of this makes it hard to sleep at night...
while the hammer is hanging over my head...
and I'm waiting for it to drop.
blog comments powered by Disqus